Take a break and come see us
During the Key West Pride Street Fair
We know you’re in town to enjoy the fabulous Key West Pride events and we are delighted you are here. We hope you learn to love this beautiful island as much as we do. Maybe you’ll decide it’s time to find your Key West dream home!
So, while you’re exploring Saturday’s Pride Street Fair, why not stop by two of our homes for a tour and great conversation with locals who know the best about Key West. We’ll give you a sneak peek here with two wonderful videos and then you can explore the details on our website. Just click the links for all the details.
Who knows? You may even find the home among our extensive listings that perfectly suits you for business, pleasure and island living.
Both these homes are located in the historic — and highly desirable — Old Town neighborhood of Key West. You’re close to neighborhood shopping, like Fausto’s Grocery Store, exclusive clothing stores and top-tier restaurants. The best of Key West living is within a few blocks of both these homes. No need to worry about a car. Just go for a stroll or grab a bike or scooter to get wherever you need on the island — work (if you must), beaches and water sports, shopping and nightlife entertainment.
Want quiet and privacy? Both these homes offer exquisite personal space, inside and out, making them perfect choices for discerning buyers who want to be close to everything that makes Key West exciting while preserving that laid-back island lifestyle.
625 Eaton Street. Just two blocks from the Duval Street fair action, and close to everything you’ll need, is one of the Grande Dames of Key West. This two-story family home, known locally as the Amparo Avila House at 625 Eaton, combines the exceptional details of historic preservation with the modern amenities today’s lifestyle demands.
Built in the late 1800s and a recipient of the Historic Preservation Award, this treasure offers the essence of what we love about Old Town Key West-history: romance, luxury and location!
The home has three bedrooms and three baths, including the upstairs master with its expansive en-suite of Carrara marble and claw foot tub. Each bedroom opens to the double-story porches that are perfect for an evening of conversation with friends and people watching.
The flooring is original pine, perfectly cared for, and there is Dade County pine throughout the home. The main floor living area leads to a private patio and in-ground dip pool surrounded by mature landscaping. The high-end kitchen and massive, walk-in pantry and utility room open to the patio for superb entertaining.
Located two blocks from the historic seaport and two blocks to Duval Street, this beauty unites history and luxury. The home’s impressive lineage includes former owner Stephen Avila, a nationally known artist whose Casa Avila Gallery was located on the first floor of the home until 1969.
Almost three years ago, when we first saw this delightful cottage, this is what we said:
- Although a successful buyer could move in and not lift a finger, this house has such great bones that you’d be hard-pressed not to engage an architect and contractor to transform it into a historic showstopper.
- Let’s create a massive master retreat on the second floor. We’ll add a cutting-edge, designer bathroom and steps to the rooftop deck. We’ll build in additional storage and create a sitting area and office under the huge side windows. And, we’ll still have room for a king-size bed and all the accessories.
- We’ll reconfigure the downstairs bedroom and bathroom into a guest suite that doubles as a relaxing indoor-outdoor living area opening onto the covered lanai and niche garden.
- While we’re on the lanai, we’ll remove the cistern and put in a wonderful pool with a water feature and freshen the landscaping with low-maintenance, drought tolerate native plants and palms.
Today, the just completed renovation of 923 Angela fulfills its promise as a “historic showstopper.” The possibilities from three years ago — and more — have been incorporated to create a breathtaking home.
- Two bedrooms and two full baths, including an expansive upstairs master retreat with a walkout to the sweet, tree-top roof deck.
- Brilliant, dappled natural light plays across the interior’s historic Dade County pine walls and restored floors.
- A new, high-end kitchen and dining area provide a superb entertaining space.
- The second bedroom, which could easily become a guest suite or office opens onto the new pool and landscaped courtyard with its touch-of-whimsy outdoor shower.
- There’s room to park your scooter and bikes right in front and ready to go whenever you are.
With its perfect front porch for sunset views and consistent, cooling breezes, this home offers casual Key West living in a storybook setting. Located in the X flood zone.